The Opening of the Culm Valley Light Railway.

A post card view of The opening of the Culm Valley Light Railway in May 1876

Hemyock Station with River Culm.

An early post card view of Hemyock Station with the River Culm in the foreground.

Factory Workers clearing snow at Hemyock Station.

Milk factory workers clearing snow from the rails beside Hemyock Station in 1963 to enable the train to reach the factory and take the milk away. The factory had converted to oil to fuel the boilers and the oil storage tanks can be seen in the background.

Redwoods bus during Hemyock floods.

One of Redwood’s buses going through the floods at Millhayes, in front of the bus is a car with it’s bonnet up, obviously caught out by the floods.

A group at Redwood coach depot around 1988.

A group at Redwood’s coach depot c. 1988. L to R. Brian, Paul and Jackie Redwood with pram and Geoffrey Sutton, Charlie Burston, Paul Cross, late Terry Smith from Tonedale, and Ann Redwood.

The Paxton-Derwent bus in 1970

A later Paxton-Derwent service bus c.1970

Redwoods 1945 Bedford Duple Vista

One of Redwood’s early coaches. A Bedford Duple Vista (Royal Blue). A 29 seater used from 1945, pictured at a rally.