Kentisbeare School in 1936

Read More →

Last worker on Whetstone Mine

John Rookley the last man working at Whetstone mine Blackborough. Stopped in 1929.

Read More →

Garnseys Tower, Blackborough

Read More →

High Street, Kentisbeare

Read More →

Kentisbeare Walking Club in 1900

Kentisbeare Walking Club in 1900. Stopped during First World War and never formed again.

Read More →

Churchinford Band

Read More →

Horse and Harrow at Kentisebeare in 1920

Mr Edward Goff in field at cottage below Guddiford Mills, Kentisbeare, in 1920. The Mills are now called Goodiford Mills and the Hoseasons Holiday Centre is also […]

Read More →

Haymaking at Guddiford Mills, Kentisbeare.

Guddiford Mills is now called Goodiford Mills, Kentisbeare.

Read More →

Ford T Loader converted by Yeo & Davey of Exeter.

Model T Ford loader owned by Jessie Cottrell converted by Yeo & Davey of Old Tiverton Road, Exeter from an old First World War Ambulance to be […]

Read More →